Zelle P2P Payments - In the midst of significant disruption, many financial institutions are considering whether it’s a good time to add person-to-person payments to support customers looking for alternative ways to make payments and get paid.
Join us for a webinar on Thursday, June 4 at 11:30 am ET to learn more about how Zelle P2P payments provide a safe, fast way to send money to friends, family and co-workers in need.
To streamline the rollout, many Zelle Custom Marketing Program materials are available through our partnership with Beavercreek Marketing. These include staff training materials, marketing assets and videos.
EWS Real-Time Deposit Chek® Service - As the Federal Government continues to issue stimulus checks to consumers as part of the “CARES” Act, Early Warning is working closely with the U.S. Treasury Department to assist with the expedient processing of these payments. Early Warning has created a real-time API to query the U.S. Treasury database to detect duplicates, counterfeits, stop payments and stale dated items.
As a feature of tMagic, clients can set the dollar threshold for EWS verification of non-onus checks using the IDadmin console. EWS has provided an FAQ to offer additional details on the API, status code definitions and the overall process.
Communicate About Your Digital Options – People are looking for ways to manage more financial tasks from the safety and comfort of their home. The following resources are available to help you ensure customers or members are aware of all the digital tools available to them and to help support a smooth adoption of options they may be using for the first time, such as remote deposit.
- Communicate Within Account Statements – Account statements can be an important venue for customer outreach and updates on your evolving response to recent developments. If you need support creating dynamic statements with space for updates, Fiserv can help.
- Remote Deposit Checklist – This quick list of best practices helps ensure a smooth experience using digital options for depositing checks and cash.
- Impact Marketing Messaging Template – Use our free and fully customizable messaging template to communicate with consumers about digital banking solutions that help them manage their financial health and keep them safe at home.
- Digital Banking Tutorials – Our partner, Beavercreek Marketing, is offering 90 days of unbranded video tutorials of select digital banking products free of charge for financial institutions that are not currently subscribed to the Online Education Center. All materials are available for immediate download.
- Mobiliti™ eLearning Portal – The Mobiliti eLearning Portal is an interactive learning platform designed to educate, train and test new users on the functions and benefits of Mobiliti features.